Functional. Efficient. All yours.
Made of concrete and steel, CORE Business Park is built to last. It also includes features and updates designed for modern businesses:
- 24 Bays; 4,640 sf each, with opportunities to combine
- 18’ clear ceiling heights throughout warehouses
- All new exterior doors and windows
- Individualized entry portals
- Exterior lighting upgrades
- Updated building façade
- Generous loading depths with smaller bay sizes
- A mix of dock and drive-in loading doors
- Large external rear yards for simplified maneuvering
- Professionally landscaped with mature trees
- Storage opportunities
The result will be a fresh, efficient home for business. That’s of benefit to both owner/occupants and investors looking to attract and retain quality tenants.
Choose your place in the Core.
Real Estate ownership in Calgary’s Core has never been more valuable to your business.
It has never been a better time to own. The Burns Industrial Park area consistently has one of the lowest commercial vacancy rates in Calgary. Savvy businesses and investors know, this is the place to be.
Ownership at CORE Business Park means you build equity in an investment, with no rent hikes. It also may offer tax advantages and the ability to write off operating and mortgage business expenses.
Forward-thinking Calgary business owners know the case for ownership makes solid financial sense.
CORE Business Park Burbank – Own Industrial Value.
CORE Business Park is zoned Industrial General, making it ideal for light manufacturing, warehouse and distribution businesses - especially those that want to combine their workspace with a support office.
The opportunity to own this kind of space, in Central Calgary, is becoming more and more rare. Whether you run your own business or plan to invest and lease out, purchasing real estate in such a prime location is an astute long-term business move.